Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 04:27:23 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Evesto
About the Luan rumour that keeps sticking.  It's been suggested for the summer so (if true) for me it means 1 thing and that is Caicedo might indeed be set on leaving shortly.  As i don't think the club would be keen on selling one of Felipe, Ciro or Nani (when signed fully).  It could happen of course but then this rumour is being linked much to quickly, it doesn't work that way.

Very interesting player tough.  Extremely smooth ballhandling and simply caressing and guiding the ball into the net.  Always knows where he's putting the ball, big natural talent.

We'll see upon reaching a CL spot or not.  But it's always the matter on how they cope in Serie A.  Look at Barbosa. 😉
Felipe needed more then a year to adjust, even Alberto who came out of Europe.  Such a player needs to be signed before expected to perform, so indeed it woukd be better while having other attackers still in the roster.

on: Yesterday at 04:19:08 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Nando87
I agree with Simone's assessment in both D and attack, even with Di Gennaro fit we seem short of quality midfield options. Badelj or Baselli would be a great option moving forward.

on: Yesterday at 04:16:14 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Evesto
Inzaghi gave some clues today as to what to expect in the remainder of the transfer window.

He said the window isn't closed until it's actually closed. He's waiting for de Vrij's renewal to become official. He said we went into the season a man short in defence, and Caceres fills that gap.

He says the team is fine in attack even though Palombi has gone out on loan, and that they'll be looking to loan out some others, specifically naming Prce and Ikonomidis.

He said Di Gennaro's injury woes leaves us a little thin in midfield, and suggested this is an area we're monitoring in the market.

I agree on the attack. Nani, Ciro and Caicedo.  3 for 1 position.
Defence positions are filled.

Making some sense now on the midfield, glad to finally read this.  The issue will be now getting somebody usefull.  No need to panic buy, that would give us another player to get rid of next mercato.  Guess they will be carefull, Inzaghi also hinted Caceres could play midfield if needed.  I wondef how he would do in Leiva's position on occassion,

on: Yesterday at 03:49:22 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by ilsemprelaziale
This Gremio player Luan we're being linked with, it seems he's a really strong player in Gremio and many Gremio fans are surprised that he's not gone to Europe yet. I've not seen enough Gremio matches as I tend to follow Sao Paulo mostly, but this could be an interesting player if it's true we're trying to make a move for him.

The confusing thing is that in Brazil it's reported he has an 18 or 20 mill buyout clause and well I don't think Lotito will spend that much money on one player.

Luan Vieira ● Goals & Assists 2016/2017 ● Grêmio ● HD 1080p

on: Yesterday at 02:47:31 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Cathal
Inzaghi gave some clues today as to what to expect in the remainder of the transfer window.

He said the window isn't closed until it's actually closed. He's waiting for de Vrij's renewal to become official. He said we went into the season a man short in defence, and Caceres fills that gap.

He says the team is fine in attack even though Palombi has gone out on loan, and that they'll be looking to loan out some others, specifically naming Prce and Ikonomidis.

He said Di Gennaro's injury woes leaves us a little thin in midfield, and suggested this is an area we're monitoring in the market.

on: Yesterday at 11:32:45 AM 
Started by Giolazio - Last post by Caput Mundi
Its looking like Mancini could coach Australia at the World Cup. Sven was reportedly interested in the job himself. Both were shortlisted, according to news reports.

on: January 19, 2018, 10:07:36 PM 
Started by LaziAli - Last post by Crni Đorđe
Chievo at home, boy do I hate these matches. Every season same story, hope this time we get it right.

One of rare clubs against which we have negative home record.   :razz:

on: January 19, 2018, 05:12:31 PM 
Started by LaziAli - Last post by phantomm1976
 I hope that we will not miss our chances in first half and than to suffer like vs fiore in coppa(or serie-a match).
 We should finish this match in first half and give some time to Nani-Caicedo-FA in second half.

on: January 19, 2018, 04:48:17 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Cathal
I think Don meant with Ciciretti. He's signed a pre-contract agreement with Napoli, so Benevento will lose him in 6 months. Instead of paying his wages for 6 months, Benevento have made the decision to save some money by sending him to Parma. Presumably they've realised they won't stay in Serie A and it's best to begin preparing for life in B again.

Cataldi's situation is strange. I personally think there's a very real possibility that Benevento have to purchase him if he plays 20 Serie A games or so. That would be the only explanation as to why he's out of the team but not really going anywhere, and it would also explain why there's some confusion over what the actual deal was in the summer.

In my opinion, Lotito won't want to sell him to Fiorentina. If there's any truth to that rumour, of course.

on: January 19, 2018, 04:28:20 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by valdanito
He is still our player. We have to sell, not them.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10