Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 06:23:17 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Agent Orange
He will sign for the club that pays his agency the most, then who pays him the most. They got alot of time to think about how much money they can make before he leaves. Bah.

on: Today at 04:52:46 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Evesto

I keep dreaming bringing back our boy, Romagnoli  :sciarpa05:

When was Romagnoli ever 'our boy'?

Since he wore our jersey ahead of his transfer to AC Milan

I know that and also that this post was about that, but that doesn't mean much more to me.
His family likew Lazio, but he never played for us.

on: Today at 04:13:15 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Don
Most important now is to Keep the squad quiet and focused. And let Tare work in the Background to find proper replacement - no "dreams"...

We have 4 month ahead of us to find someone. Enough to stay calm.

We rather should imagine what it is with our Management, if SMS gets an offer of 120 mio ... Taking the Money and making an overhaul of defense, wings and replace him? Will may be too much in one season. And not needed to sell IF we have the CL Money to spend...

Man, I cannot be sad about DV leaving as Long as I can dream of CL... That will open loads of doors. And we near step by step the debt freeness. What means, we have more Money to spend then...

on: Today at 04:12:03 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by blue-white
If he stays in Serie A, it will be Napoli i guess.
Albiol is sometimes dreaming of getting back to Spain, Juve has other CBs - too many for him. Napoli would need him.

But in general i think he will leave Serie A.

on: Today at 03:56:33 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Silindeee
What if he goes to Inter? They are a direct rival with us for that CL spot, who can garantee that he will do his best for Lazio only for his future club to miss the qualification?

I hope he is smarter than that.

You mean de Vrij? Why would he sign now with Inter when he can choose any club in the summer?

I always thought he would end up at Juventus.
Not necesery to sign , but he can agree terms.
And if he does, how can he stays focused with us if he hopes inter to finish above us.

on: Today at 03:20:11 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by lazioserbia
What if he goes to Inter? They are a direct rival with us for that CL spot, who can garantee that he will do his best for Lazio only for his future club to miss the qualification?

You mean de Vrij? Why would he sign now with Inter when he can choose any club in the summer?

I always thought he would end up at Juventus.

on: Today at 03:03:16 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Secret_Samadhi

on: Today at 03:00:20 PM 
Started by LaziAli - Last post by Agent Orange
In my opinion it's no question that we should start with our absolute best team. I missed Leiva on the field last night, he is a warrior with mucho grinta and i want him on the pitch as much as possible.

Strakosha
?-de Vrij- Radu
Marusic-Parolo-Leiva-SMS-Lulic
Immobile-Luis Alberto

Destroy them please!!

on: Today at 02:48:30 PM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by blue-white
FA is for sure the most talented player in our squad. Guess that we all know this.

But... i totally agree with Cathal here - FA has problems in making decision.

That list of ilsempre doesn't show the reality. Compared to previous seasons, FA played last season in a totally other position and role on the pitch.

How can you compare someone in the striker line with someone playing as right midfielder with defensive work??

Decision making is really the perfect word for his problems compared to the lack of confidence.
He still has speed and technic, but he doesn't know how to use it. A result of playing in wrong positions and lack of playing time together with that bit lazy brazilian behavior when they are not 100% happy walking through their lives.

on: Today at 02:42:27 PM 
Started by Evesto - Last post by Agent Orange
A destruction-speach!!  :supsmile: Finally Immobile scored again so nervous after first half, Verona was awful!

It feels so good after a win, that i can start to sing!  :laziostend:

Grande Radu!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10