Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
 on: Today at 01:04:02 PM 
Started by adminfever - Last post by blue-white
Robert Huth?...maybe yes. Would definitely match Tare's usual targets... :whistle:

But to be honest - it would be a very short solution, and if we have to make bigger changes in the summer, i would do it in the best way for the future.

What do we need, if we take a look at the squad now?
1 central midfielder
2 CBs
and in my opinion - LB and RB too.

If we get into the Top 4, i expect at least 1 major signing on the CB position. I don't want to speculate now or say some fantasy signings for this position, because there is still some time to go, and because of De Vrij leaving (or possible leaving), there can come up some names we may not have on our personal list now.

The LB and RB position.
We had last time the discussion Lulic / Lukaku. For me it's clear that Lulic is the better one and stats say that too, but in my opinion we need someone better there. Lulic can still be an asset for the central midfield or as a sub on the left side, but a new player would be massive there.

2 names ... Laxalt and in my opinion Asamoah too. Both would fit perfect into this system!!! Laxalt 25 and Asamoah 29 years old, and Asamoah would be free in the summer.

on the right side - i don't know - Marusic is decent, but we need someone who is faster there. In my opinion, he is losing too many 1 vs. 1 situations.
perfect solution would be FA playing there, but he has his problems.....we all know.

If i would be Tare, i would try my luck with getting Kaderabek from Hoffenheim. Would be around 20 mill. but if we get that CL spot, this transfer would solve our right side!

on: Today at 12:37:42 PM 
Started by Evesto - Last post by ilsemprelaziale
Dunno if you guys saw this, but just before kick off Inzaghi had all the players around him and he was giving them a motivational speech. From the body language I could tell he was trying to hype up the squad..

According to Inzaghi, it was something very different. Pecchia's formation wasn't what they prepared for, and so he felt the need to get the players together quickly before the game and issue some different instructions.

Interesting, because it definitely looked like the kinda speech where a coach is trying to hype his team up to out and destroy their opponent..

on: Today at 12:35:08 PM 
Started by Evesto - Last post by Sile
I also remember Ciro not even paying attention, walked around behind the group and seemed generally not interested hehehe

on: Today at 12:32:34 PM 
Started by Evesto - Last post by Cathal
Dunno if you guys saw this, but just before kick off Inzaghi had all the players around him and he was giving them a motivational speech. From the body language I could tell he was trying to hype up the squad..

According to Inzaghi, it was something very different. Pecchia's formation wasn't what they prepared for, and so he felt the need to get the players together quickly before the game and issue some different instructions.

on: Today at 12:27:13 PM 
Started by Evesto - Last post by ilsemprelaziale

on: Today at 12:13:00 PM 
Started by Giolazio - Last post by Sile
And I really liked their protests against playing matches on Monday night. Non-violent but very effective

on: Today at 11:59:43 AM 
Started by adminfever - Last post by Cathal
If de Vrij leaves... Robert Huth?

He's someone have had on my mind as a Leiva-esque signing of someone you could take on the way down that could come to Italy and do a job.

What do people think of Huth? And what other players spring to mind as potential replacements for de Vrij?

on: Today at 11:43:21 AM 
Started by Giolazio - Last post by Stefano6
Theyve also got one of the best goalkeepers in the league too in Lukas Hradecky, hes a great shot stopper and has come on loads since last season when he was a bit shaky.

on: Today at 11:19:59 AM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by drazvan
I think that without Luis Alberto becoming a mature reliable player, Felipe would have been a starter this season. His bad luck is the contrast between them: he is a spoiled, alternate possible world class player - a typical brasilian that can make some amazing games or moves and some invisible and annoying ones. On the other side, Luis Alberto has constantly very good games, he is mature and gives all. between the 2, no wonder that Inzaghi - a player that praises consistency and effort, gives priority to Luis Alberto. So I can understand Felipe's frustration but I can also understand Inzaghi's position. We have one possible superstar that is not at 100% and a great certainty that is at 100%. I do not believe that Felipe will come back as a starter ahead of Luis Alberto this season, so I can see several options:
- take another role in the team - not his favorite, but a role on the right ot left wing might be on cards. problem here is that Lulic and Marusic are hard working and disciplined. they might lack creativity, but they compensate with effort. so Felipe needs to give 110% to have a chance
- accept the situation and be Luis Alberto's sub - difficult to accept, especially for a brazilian that wants to go to the World Cup; plus we also have Nani fighting for the same role
- get frustrated, maybe even frozen and leave cheap at the end of the season - unfortunate, but highly likely at this point

At this point, I fail to see other end to this story than a decline, frustration and leave. I hope that both Felipe and Inzaghi can surprise me. Felipe by giving 110% to impress every game and Inzaghi by a better rotation - for example yesterday at 2-0, he could have give Marusic or Lulic a rest and bring Felipe in. The risk was minimal.

on: Today at 10:43:45 AM 
Started by Amir - Last post by Crni Đorđe
I guess that reading about Inda's adventures is always funny. It's only right for them to suffer.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10