Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 09:20:47 AM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by jovo
Just want to avoid the rusian teams because of the long trip, and of course Atletico Madrid, they are by far the strongest team up there. Everyone else is doable.
P.S I think that we can't get Milan in this stage of the tournament or I am wrong?

on: Today at 09:13:46 AM 
Started by LaziAli - Last post by edo_shehb
will Ciro score again?, hope so

will FA start?, most likely not

will nani got a minutes?, maybe

whatever it is this is another must win games for us (d'uh) so no more genoa/torino mess pleaseeee :fingerup:

on: Today at 09:13:18 AM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by blue-white
Bring on Dortmund! Full stadium in Germany, many supporters in Rome too - great atmosphere.

on: Today at 09:11:16 AM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by edo_shehb
yess yes there's no such thing like easy games, but if there's was a "friendly option" such as plzen, why not?  :beer:

we know, we know, it might be better (for the long run) to make it or break it sooner, but we also might as well enjoy it as long as we can  :offlag:

on: Today at 09:04:05 AM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by Stefano6
While it would be nice to have the "easiest" of the teams, on paper at least, the reality is at these stages and on, there are no easy games. Even the ones that we initially pick as the weakest teams are there on merit and could make our lives difficult, especially away from home. Im sure everyone thought Ludogretz was easy.

Still there are of course more favourable ties. Id like to try and avoid Russia as the conditions will not favour us away from home (even though it is supposed to snow in Rome next week according to the news!)

Id like to try and avoid the "big guns" like Arsenal, Atletico at this stage, but if we want to go far then we are going to have to play them sooner or later.
Weve only got one more Coppa Italia game to play at the end of this month and if we win that then the final isnt until May so its not like our schedule is unmanagable.

on: Today at 09:00:11 AM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by blue-white
I can't understand the logic for wanting an easy draw.

I want to know if we've enough about us to win this competition, so I need a competitive draw. No point scraping through another couple of rounds to be humiliated down the line, and then for that accumulative fatigue to leave us 5th in Serie A.

If we get a tough draw and we go out, great - we know we couldn't win it, and we can focus on the Top 4 and (hopefully) Coppa final.
:bravo: :bravo:

on: Today at 08:23:02 AM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by Cathal
I can't understand the logic for wanting an easy draw.

I want to know if we've enough about us to win this competition, so I need a competitive draw. No point scraping through another couple of rounds to be humiliated down the line, and then for that accumulative fatigue to leave us 5th in Serie A.

If we get a tough draw and we go out, great - we know we couldn't win it, and we can focus on the Top 4 and (hopefully) Coppa final.

on: Today at 07:40:36 AM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by gibson_lp2
Letís relax... De Vrij is good but he isnít THAT good. Itís a shame he is leaving but losing keita hurt more even though we got paid for him.

on: Today at 05:52:50 AM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by Hadi Van Der Vaart
I want us getting lucky draw (easy team, not travel too far) n let the favourite beat each others until final. I wont surprised if we face strong team sooner seeing the names available now, but I just dont want we get Russian teams.

on: Today at 03:17:07 AM 
Started by Evesto - Last post by campiador
Lol and we did not even use Sergej!  :fingerup:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10