Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
 on: Today at 03:28:06 PM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by Evesto
I can't understand the logic for wanting an easy draw.

I want to know if we've enough about us to win this competition, so I need a competitive draw. No point scraping through another couple of rounds to be humiliated down the line, and then for that accumulative fatigue to leave us 5th in Serie A.

If we get a tough draw and we go out, great - we know we couldn't win it, and we can focus on the Top 4 and (hopefully) Coppa final.

Logical point, i can agree.  I was thinking with heart instead of mind at first.  The longer we last the better it looks it felt, but yes that ain't very sensible with our schedule.

And things might not get easier now.  Salzburg might beat Dortmund, Milan might surprise Arsenal.
Salzburg is a stiff opponent and more Milan games would be a little over the top.

Leipzig might beat Zenit, who got praise but i'm not sold on Zenit.  They were not convincing.

After Kyiev it's over with possible easier draws, so we will know soon enough if we'll get far.

on: Today at 03:18:31 PM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by drazvan
Dinamo Kiev, not bad, they suck

Agreed, a very good draw. Certainly one of the top 5 weakest possible opponents. We should not complain.

on: Today at 03:15:08 PM 
Started by Evesto - Last post by Evesto
Bastos, Felipe and Čiro are in the best 11 Europe league.  :vcool: I didn't find the source but I read in some article and it's not in English so I won'p put it here.

Really hope they keep promoting Bastos trough this in Europe.
Then a nice sale in the summer.  :twinkle:

on: Today at 03:08:20 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Evesto
If he's as good an agent as he is a haidresser, he won't go far
I mean just look at Luis Alberto and Anderson  :fingerup:

You don't say, both are simply hidious.  Showed my wife, still can't stop laughing.

Well, Raiola started as a pizza guy :D

And Jorge Mendes was in a nightclub when he got his break. My assumption would be that this hairdresser got hired by SEG because he had access to Lazio players, and he's now in the process of snapping them up.

Nightclubs and hairsalons, the perfect way to contact footballplayers.  :twinkle:

Got suspicious of Patric starting over new SEG client Bastos last night, so did a little bit of investigating. Found out that a hairdresser in Rome - practically the hairdresser of almost all Lazio players - has recently become an SEG agent.

So when Tare says SEG are behaving incorrectly, I wonder how much of it is to do with straight up negotiations with de Vrij and how much of it is, in all probability, to do with hiring a guy with access to almost all Lazio players to be one of their 'agents'.

One look at this Instagram page probably says it all.

Am i the only one who felt Bastos came on the field with a reluctant attitude and instead of cheering when scoring the qualification goal, freezed up and showed 'judging' expression.

on: Today at 03:07:08 PM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by Ljubo1
All the information I get from here. What kind of flight players are going to have, climate... :winner: We are the better team no doubt about that and with a bit of luck and our form we should get past by them.  :band04:

on: Today at 02:56:55 PM 
Started by Evesto - Last post by Evesto
So, Dynamo Kiev. Will be tricky. But beatable.

Yep, not worried about the opponent.  But the away game is brutal of course

on: Today at 02:36:11 PM 
Started by LaziAli - Last post by moody
Yes FA should start, he needs to build on that success. I prefer LA coming as sub actually, cause that's what rotation is about. Ideally LA can replace Parolo/Leiva, cause these 2 are the ones who really need a break more than others.

on: Today at 02:14:47 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by valdanito
Well that doesn't look suspicious at all. What the actual f...?

on: Today at 02:08:48 PM 
Started by LaziAli - Last post by ilsemprelaziale
Seems Caceres will sit out for this match, according to article on LLSN.

Radu, Marusic and Sergej should be ready to play from start. I think we're going to play the strongest team avaliable for this one and to be honest, I'd be disappointed if we don't win this one. Sassuolo have been awful lately and we need to keep picking up points.

Strakosha
Wallace-DeVrij-Radu
Marusic-Lucas-Sergej-Parolo-Lulic
Luis Alberto
Ciro

The big question is whether Inzaghi feels the performance by Felipe last night warrants a start in this one. And if so, what sort of changes does he make to facilitate this change?

on: Today at 02:05:12 PM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by Sile
Dinamo Kiev, not bad, they suck

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10