Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
 on: Today at 02:02:57 PM 
Started by Quintus - Last post by lazioserbia
When a player scores a goal it can basically be any song, can't say for sure. At the end of the match it's Giardini di Marzo I think.

on: Today at 01:57:41 PM 
Started by Quintus - Last post by Quintus
No one know that ? Come on guys, I don't find on the Internet !

:supsmile:

on: Today at 01:56:36 PM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by Quintus
Yeah, hard times for us, only important matches.
Kiev is not a bad draw, let's making the difference at the first match in Rome, and be strong in Kiev.
I really believe in this competition, and I hope that the team too.

on: Today at 01:53:33 PM 
Started by LaziAli - Last post by Quintus
Well, good vibrations for our team, think will be an easy match, Sassuolo is in bad situation this time. But not  really threatened by the Serie B. We are confident and Ciro is on fire, so normally Victory for us. Inter should beat Benevento but let's hope a defeat for Roma Merda versus Ac Milan.

Empressed to be on sunday to see a beautiful match.

on: Today at 01:38:46 PM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by Cathal
We do need to take both matches seriously though, can't field the reserves in one of the matches imo.

The problem we have is that our schedule is difficult enough until after this tie is done. After we play Dinamo for a second time, we have Bologna at home, an international break, and then Benevento at home.

Navigating the next three weeks is one hell of a task for Simone. We've 6 games to play in 3 competitions, and none of them are straight-forward.

on: Today at 01:35:47 PM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by lazioserbia
In my opinion we got something in the middle, not too strong opponent but also not easy.

Don't be fooled by their games with AEK, Dynamo is a classic Russian school team that plays ugly football. Traveling to Ukraine isn't that bad, it's not like were going to Australia.

The draw seems a bit fixed as all strong teams got weak ones, except Milan.

on: Today at 01:33:06 PM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by Crni Đorđe
I voted for Dynamo but mistaking they are from Czech which is very close to Italy. Just realized they are Ukrainain team, but better than travelling to Russia.

Mah, not much difference. One time zone difference from Russia, but climatic should be similar to Moscow. Travelling there on Wednesday and return home day after, not immediately after match.

on: Today at 01:31:05 PM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by ilsemprelaziale
The flight to Kiev isn't that bad to be honest. You can fly directly from Rome to Kiev from what I can see. Assuming the team flies on commercial..only a 3 hour flight. So this thing about long travel time isn't an issue in this leg.

on: Today at 01:28:16 PM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by Hadi Van Der Vaart
I voted for Dynamo but mistaking they are from Czech which is very close to Italy. Just realized they are Ukrainain team, but better than travelling to Russia.

We must try to finish them in the first leg n try to not waste energy in the 2nd leg if we already have big margin.

on: Today at 01:22:48 PM 
Started by ilsemprelaziale - Last post by ilsemprelaziale
Why am I not surprised that when we draw one of the most beatable opponents, the immediate reaction is 'oh, that'll be tough'  :razz:

It's mostly the travelling involved and the weather that I am worried about. I don't know any of Kiev's players at all and on a good day we should be able to beat them.

We do need to take both matches seriously though, can't field the reserves in one of the matches imo.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10