Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 10:40:59 AM 
Started by Evesto - Last post by Danish-Laziofan
Also worth mentioning that we scored our goal number 200 in Europe with Sergej's 2-1 goal

:band04:

on: Today at 10:17:34 AM 
Started by Eka_Baron - Last post by Cathal
Fantastic start to the season, but there are games which we are switching off in the 1st half and back on in the 60th minute. What is this strange tactic he is implementing?

I don't think it's a conscious decision. Against Sassuolo, the goal came against the run of play and I think we very switched on from minute one. I thought we were excellent in the first half against Juventus, but so were Juve. I thought we were the better team in the first half against Nice but were just focused on not giving them all three points.

The one game we probably were asleep in the first 60 minutes or so was Vitesse, and that game opened up and by lifting the quality of the team with our subs, we sneaked a result.

on: Today at 09:57:09 AM 
Started by Evesto - Last post by Arti
I was worried about Caicedo transfer. But he shows it was a good choice to hire him. For few months he did much more than ghost Djordjevic.

on: Today at 09:51:36 AM 
Started by Eka_Baron - Last post by Arti
Inzaghi has great start, like Mancini. We should definitely prolong the contract soon. Simone is Laziale, won't move anywhere.

on: Today at 09:49:16 AM 
Started by LaziAli - Last post by Arti
How many people are expected on Curva Sud? I would like to buy the tickets for Distinti Sud Est... or it's possible to buy it on Curva without having season tickets?

Looking for great match again! :bravo:

on: Today at 09:15:31 AM 
Started by Evesto - Last post by drazvan
Caicedo is strong and knows how to use his body power to get the ball. That's not something many players do. If he would improve his finishing, he would score quite a lot in Serie A.

on: Today at 05:42:50 AM 
Started by Eka_Baron - Last post by moody
Fantastic start to the season, but there are games which we are switching off in the 1st half and back on in the 60th minute. What is this strange tactic he is implementing?

on: Today at 05:39:22 AM 
Started by Evesto - Last post by moody
I voted Caicedo as MVP cause he's doing more than SMS, and also showing he's playing with all his heart. Caicedo never gave up easily, that got him the 1st goal. And the assist was intelligent and precise with his left foot.

SMS has better stats, but the 2nd goal was not difficult with Caicedo's build up, and also 3rd goal is a simple corner. He had great long passes but rather quiet otherwise.

First half is really terrible play and I have no idea why these bench players are shutting themselves down, just walking around the park like nothing matters. Di Gennaro has horrible positioning and hardly moves, even Bastos was yelling at him being unsupportive. He is not a good player and especially in a role that is unsuitable for him.

It's strange that at the 60th minute after the subs are in, the team decided to play. Murgia, Patric are running much more and finally doing their job, tearing Nice apart. Alberto is good as always picking up the ball and distributing it, something none of the other midfielders were capable to do.

on: Today at 04:22:39 AM 
Started by Eka_Baron - Last post by dinhochester
The team has done many comebacks this season.
It shows the strong mentality and confidence of the team.
Something that I don't think we had few seasons ago.
Thanks to Inzaghi the most.

on: Today at 02:22:12 AM 
Started by LaziAli - Last post by LaziAli

:offlag: :offlag: :offlag:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10