Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:25:23 AM 
Started by Cathal - Last post by Crni Đorđe
Today one curious thing happened at Lega HQ. During assembly of the club, six clubs representatives (Juventus, Milan clubs, Fiorentina, Napoli and merde) decided to abandon meeting. Galliani (who else, really) step up as spokesperson of that group and said that deal for TV money can't be reached with this balance of force and that "clubs that abandoned meeting represents 80 percent of Italian fans". Pretty much, everything ended there.

No indiscretion about what happened behind closed doors erupted, but with that demagogue phrase Galliani spoked only one suggestion can be made - Lotito holds them pretty tight and has solid block for new TV deal, more Premier League like.

Actual tv deal is more favorable toward 'bigger' clubs, allowing them to earn lot bigger sums on base of history, geographical position (ironically, Lazio - with merde - earns most in the league by that aspect) and (assumed) number of tifosi. Last parameter is something that Lotito's group want to change.

on: Today at 12:09:50 AM 
Started by manchesterlazio - Last post by Crni Đorđe
Don't really know how Disneyland management can make influence of this question, but with Pallotta's Mikey Mouse theater everything is possible - but nothing is sure, at the end.

For Lazio, I'm quite sure that club didn't move a penny for this question - legally Lazio and merde don't have any vote on barrier issue.

For long, voice is going on that barriers will be removed very quick, so this is nothing new. Roman prefect said month ago that barriers will travel. Mikey Mouse just trying to pick up some cheap point in public.

on: Yesterday at 11:11:59 PM 
Started by Cathal - Last post by Evesto
It seems it's official, from the season 2018/19 Italy will have 4 places in CL.

We should start with the preparations right this second. It will come very soon.

What happens this summer will give us the impression right away if we would make chance or not?

on: Yesterday at 10:39:22 PM 
Started by Cathal - Last post by Sile
It seems it's official, from the season 2018/19 Italy will have 4 places in CL.

We should start with the preparations right this second. It will come very soon.

on: Yesterday at 09:20:00 PM 
Started by drazvan - Last post by Cataldi4thewin
I have a thought - what if we are bad in our economic numbers this year and Lotito need to wait until july (when the next season officially restarts) and we restart with numbers so the club can meet up the demands of Keita, De Vrij and Biglia? With other words that the management can't give them the contracts Lotito want to offer so they can stay or is this more a wish by me?  :whistle:

Good thinking. Very possible. Considering Biglia has stated that contract renewals are good with the club and hasn't signed yet. They probably have a mutual understanding, if a foreign champions league team doesn't throw crazy money to sign him (unlikely), then he'll re-sign as captain for x amount of dollars.

on: Yesterday at 09:06:09 PM 
Started by manchesterlazio - Last post by Silindeee
I never really understood the problem with the barriers... Ultras acting like they are innocent and crying like little kids after getting what they deserve.

on: Yesterday at 08:27:10 PM 
Started by drazvan - Last post by Skenderbeu
I have a thought - what if we are bad in our economic numbers this year and Lotito need to wait until july (when the next season officially restarts) and we restart with numbers so the club can meet up the demands of Keita, De Vrij and Biglia? With other words that the management can't give them the contracts Lotito want to offer so they can stay or is this more a wish by me?  :whistle:

on: Yesterday at 07:58:33 PM 
Started by drazvan - Last post by Evesto
The  next mercato is going to be really interesting from our point of view. There's many factors and some of them are; what will happen with Keita, Biglia and De Vrij?
Will LoTare buy a new GK? A new RB? A new forward? Is Cataldi staying? What will happen with Lombardi and Murgia? Does the management considering selling Luis Alberto, Kishna, Djordje, Morrison, Berisha and maybe Basta and Cataldi? What if Lotito is number one of Serie B?

It makes me wonder if the management has the capacity of bringing answer to all of my questions? They have a busy summer ahead.

Outgoing mercato issue of the benchplayers or 2nd choices is thesame as last summer, but now Tare has added with Alberto yet another player to the list.  The question as always who will buy them and also bid enough to please Lotito.  It seems they have put up Djordjevic for sale for 2 or 3 mercato's now and probably not 1 club made an actual offer.  I guess the chance is a little bigger to sell Alberto but making profit or even getting the amount back is wishfull thinking imo.

Most likely leaving - De Vrij

Possibly leaving - Keita

Slight maybe - Biglia

Should be sold - Vargic, Alberto, Kishna, Ravel, Djordjevic, Mauricio
And imo also - Marchetti, Berisha, Patric

Considering we might be in the EL next season, this summer requires a supermercato like we've never seen before on all fronts.  If not we will flop in Europe and maybe then in the league also.

This season Keita is the key pawn to bring into the attack.  With Europa included we need another dangerous attacker and a new striker also.  If Keita would leave it's hard to believe to see 3 attackers coming in.  Then certainly a good defensive midfielder and an adequate fullback.

I don't believe in the clubs ability to make this happen so if there's an exodus the summer i expect a down season afterwords. It would practicly be garanteed. 

This is what keeps a club from moving forward, everything was done wrong the last years again.
Buying inadequate players to sub the starters without vision, possibly out of panic missing out on other targets. 
Not selling when the time is right and reinvesting in talent.
No vision the adjust a roster to the formations, Tare never considered the coaches wishes and needs before.

This always leads to thesame :  a season to adjust - a good season - a bad season - a season to adjust again ......

on: Yesterday at 07:57:19 PM 
Started by manchesterlazio - Last post by hamid
Roma director Mauro Baldissoni confirmed the barriers in the Stadio Olimpico will be removed “in a matter of days,” thus ending the ultras boycott.

The organised groups of fans have been refusing to attend home games since the Perspex barriers were introduced to split up the Curva – the ends behind the goals.

“You know we have been discussing this matter with the security forces,” said Baldissoni at an event this evening.

“From the first day we tried to work in order to overcome this limit of the barriers. I can confirm that we have reached a solution with the ministers.

“I cannot confirm the exact date, but it is a matter of days.”

If the barriers are removed, it is hoped the ultras will return to the Curva Sud.

Lazio have also been boycotting home games, although some of their groups have returned to the Curva Nord in recent weeks.

http://www.football-italia.net/100062/roma-olimpico-barriers-removed

------------------------

I just wonder if Lazio's management had any try in removing the barriers too, or if it was just A.S.Roma's hierarchy who tried to negotiate with CONI?

on: Yesterday at 06:59:11 PM 
Started by Cathal - Last post by lazioserbia
Cataldi4thewin OK my friend, we can agree to disagree, I didn't mean anything insulting by what I said. I just believe that it's harder for you to understand these problems because you never had them in Canada.

Let's get something straight, I'm no fan of hooliganism as something that should be inside the stadium, if there are certain groups that want to fight they should find other groups to fight with, innocent people and families should not be put in danger because of this. But I really can't remember when was the last time I saw a fight inside the stadium. That's why I think this whole problem is a bit of a bullshit.

I am afraid that if there are no Ultras on the stands anymore we won't have those spectacular choreographies they can make. I've always been proud to see our Curva Nord make something truly unique and beautiful for our Lazio. It's a sign of love and commitment to our club and it attracts people. The atmosphere itself is not very good lately, the singing should bw louder and the support should be stronger during games. Maybe I have high expectations because I went to games of Serbian league and know what a crazy atmosphere feels like. Having said that, I believe that an Ultra goes to a game to support his club more than to watch a game. Result doesn't matter, singing should never stop and that is a reflection of true love towards a club.

Stefano6 I don't think that you're boring if you want to sit and enjoy the game. It's your choice and there is nothing wrong with it, you're entitled to your opinion and also to your own way of supporting Lazio. I wouldn't think any less of you as a fan anyway...I just don't like the English way, no flags on the stands, no singing, no pyro and no choreographies.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10