Lazioland Forum

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 10:43:03 PM 
Started by drazvan - Last post by Crni Đorđe
Franco Zavaglia, noted agent and one who had close relations with Lazio for decades, said that what he gathered, Biglia has pre-agreement with Milan for months.

on: Today at 10:41:13 PM 
Started by drazvan - Last post by Cathal
And you think putting the trust in unproven, unexperienced young lads like Murgia and Lombardi is for us yo take next step up and move forward?

I remember the fuzz about Perea some years ago, people wanted him to be a vice Rocchi or something and look where is he now - nowhere.

We are can agree that next season is important to us snd mostly for Inzaghis career, cuz it is known that the second season is the difficult one, so you really think Simone wants to gamble with youngsters at three fronts? I think not. We need young but we need experience too, giving that we also have a rookie as a coach.

Like I said, Giaccherini isn't good enough to get in the Lazio XI so you would effectively be spending a chunk of our budget on him to provide what Lombardi did admirably this season. I'm not talking about relying on these players - you are - I'm just saying Giaccherini has little to offer at our level. He was relied on by Conte at the Euros? So what? My national team beat Italy in the Euros and I'm not going to suggest my countrymen would make good signing on that basis.

We can't afford to go out and buy the quality players we need to challenge on three fronts so it's important that we utilise players like Murgia and Lombardi to get the most out of the players we do have.

on: Today at 10:26:51 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by ilsemprelaziale
One way or another..yeah with Fuser on that list I guess they don't only mean leaving a positive legacy  :beer:

It's hard to point out specific players because many of our past players deserves recognition and praise for their professionalism and dedication towards the club and shirt.

The thing that makes me sad is comparing our current team to the players on that list and the ones that will be shown tomorrow.

Lets go 30 years into the future...do you anticipate to see any of our current players on this type of list? Personally, I don't. It's impossible to predict the future, but outside of our primavera kids I don't foresee any current Lazio players turning into legends..

It's really hard for me to articulate what it is I am missing from our current team, but I guess desire is a word that comes close to it.

edit: there's also some players on that list who I don't think deserves to be on a list of Lazio legends..

on: Today at 10:13:52 PM 
Started by Crni Đorđe - Last post by Crni Đorđe
We have shortage of this kind of threads on this forum (which is inexplicable and inexcusable for me, because Lazio history is rich of colorful characters, ups-and-downs, wins and losses as rare club history in world may brag about), so French magazine SoFoot may just help us to divert minds somewhere else in this hectic months of mercato where Lazio tifosi, traditionally, don't have much insight in club's targets and are constantly feed with 'esclusiva', 'fumata bianca' and 'ad un passo dalla...' shits that dull journalist throw up.

Anyway, SoFoot made a list of 50 person (football players, in this case) that made Lazio history and left biggest mark on one way or another. Today, SoFoot site acknowledge list of persons classified between position 50 and 25. Tomorrow will be persons from 25 to 4; second and third announced at Wednesday, while winner will be crowned at Thursday.
http://www.sofoot.com/les-50-joueurs-qui-ont-ecrit-l-histoire-de-la-lazio-du-50e-au-25e-444306.html

Here is the list

50: Anfilogino Guarisi
49: Mauro Zarate
48: Claudio Lopez
47: Karl-Heinze Riedle
46: Angelo Peruzzi
45: Goran Pandev
44: Juan Carlos Morrone
43: Hernan Crespo
42: Miroslav Klose
41: Diego Fuser
40: Christian Vieri
39: Alen Boksic
38: Lucas Castroman
37: Luca Marchegiani
36: Paolo Di Canio
35: Ruben Sosa
34: Sergio Conceicao
33: Matias Almeyda
32: Mario Frustalupi
31: Stefano Fiore
30: Tommaso Rocchi
29: Vladimir Jugovic
28: Senad Lulic
27: Roberto Mancini
26: Giuseppe Favalli
25: Fabio Poli

My intention is to hear your opinions - who made our Lazio proud and why?

on: Today at 10:00:45 PM 
Started by drazvan - Last post by Crni Đorđe
Borini won't be like-to-like replace for Djordjevic - more like Keita replacement.

That being said, wouldn't sacrifice Djordjevic wage to bring in Borini, for have fun sake.

on: Today at 09:40:15 PM 
Started by drazvan - Last post by Ed
A tree stump would do a good job of replacing Dordevic and in that sense Borini would probably be an adequate like for like replacement. Neither has scored goals in ages, and neither is capable of scoring if required to step in for Immobile. We replace rubbish with rubbish. Borini might have been playing as part of a really terrible Sunderland team but if he was any good he could have done like old man Defoe and proven he was a step above the dross. He just looked disinterested and useless. Giaccherini might have been an option years ago but surely not now?

on: Today at 09:34:51 PM 
Started by Cathal - Last post by Giolazio
Hamilton is an absolute master at playing the victim, made a career out of making all his competitors look bad in the public eye. The other guy is always in the wrong, if he loses, it's because of the car etc. It amazes me how the media can't see through it.

Today, Vettel is the bad guy for bumping wheels with Lewis at a slow speed because it was 'dangerous'. Meanwhile Hamilton wanted to continue driving around with a loose headrest which had it come loose and hit anyone, it would've killed them.

It's just our media man and are you surprised?? If he was Scottish mind you... :whistle:

on: Today at 09:32:22 PM 
Started by drazvan - Last post by Giolazio
I actually think that Borini would be a good gamble that would function perfectly next to Immobile. I dont think that we can find a better match for what we are looking for: attacking midfielder, cheap, willing to work hard to prove himself, Serie A experience, still young.

Yeah I mean if we are talking about replacing Djordjevic with him then it's an upgrade.

I actually think people are being unfair on Borini. He's not the strongest but he has pretty good technique and can hit a good shot from distance and is pretty fast. That Sunderland has been dire since he moved there but I always thought he gave a decent showing.

on: Today at 09:10:45 PM 
Started by drazvan - Last post by valdanito
I actually think that Borini would be a good gamble that would function perfectly next to Immobile. I dont think that we can find a better match for what we are looking for: attacking midfielder, cheap, willing to work hard to prove himself, Serie A experience, still young.

and loves Rioma...

on: Today at 09:06:33 PM 
Started by drazvan - Last post by drazvan

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10